Working with leaders and change makers for over 25 years, West Coast Approach Consulting is in the business of creating more positive, future-focused, and collaborative workplaces, networks, and communities. Much like the Canadian West Coast, leading yourself and others to work better with others is both exhilarating and tumultuous. It takes a people and business-centred approach to inspire, support and challenge others to be agile, inclusive, and responsive to the ever-changing work environment.
Through expert-level coaching, consulting, and facilitation expertise, we help you create safe spaces for people to explore, choose, and plan for better futures personally and together. The results are better relationships, performance, and personal satisfaction.
Our work focuses on supporting leaders strengthen their:
- ability to manage complex team dynamics such as culture change, teams in transition, or teams
undergoing difficult interpersonal challenges
- impact in ability to work productivity in collaborative structures across multiple organizations with competing interests
- capabilities in areas such as diversity, equity, and inclusion
- project sponsorship savvy when overseeing mission-critical initiatives
- approach to develop, execute, and implement strategic plans that are not only embraced by the organization but also achieve goals that will advance the mission and vision
We work with mission-driven leaders in public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Whether you are seasoned, emerging or newly in a leadership role we are your ally for higher levels of performance and job satisfaction.
Customized Service Offerings
Leading in collaborative systems, structures, and alliances.
If you are challenged with high turnover, burnout, team collaboration and/or difficulty maintaining momentum with your cross-organization partnerships this program is for you.
Preparing for next
If you are at a crossroad with job change, career satisfaction, and/or leading a team undergoing significant change this program is for you.
Being a great board member and getting the work done.
If you are learning about board governance for the first time, transitioning new members to a board, and/or refreshing your skills and abilities to contribute in way that maximizes your impact without compromising your satisfaction, this program is for you.
If you are accountable to drive a successful complex initiative such as an ERP solution or need help rescuing a project that has gone off the rails, we have expert-level project consultation services designed specifically for a new or seasoned project sponsor.